Monday, July 04, 2005

NY is red hot

I had forgotten the feel of the New York summer, so I flew back for a quick visit last week to remind myself of how it used to be. The city, in turn, was quick to reminded me of the folly of nostalgia: I got hit with crazy heat and humidity, blazing sun giving way thunderstorms giving way to more blazing sun, traffic jams along streets that only go in one direction, and oven-like subway stations set to broil... but to be honest, I wouldn't have had it any other way! There's absolutely nothing else like a NY summer.

Anyhow, here's episode 2 of the coast2coast boogie podcast. More of that feel-good stuff to get you through the day... cheers.


1. Dmitri from Paris - Welcome Aboard
2. Thievery Corporation - Marching the Hate Machines into the Sun
3. Brazilian Girls - Don't Stop
4. Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle
5. Felix Laband - Whistling in Tongues
6. Harlem Zip Code - I Feel Music
7. Stevie Wonder - Another Star
8. Cee-lo - Living Again
9. Blackalicious - Make You Feel That Way
10. D'angelo - Spanish Joint
11. Tony! Toni! Toné! - I Couldn't Keep it to Myself
12. Digable Planets - NY is Red Hot

posted by noronacorona @ 9:28 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home